Several types of parasites can affect the human skin making our lives very uncomfortable.
Some parasites enter the skin through a wound, some get injected into the skin through an insect, and some will be transferred by direct contact.
This article is devoted to parasites that invade our skin, live on and in it, and procreate there as well.
Some are easily identified since they are big, like the lace or flee, for example.
Some are very small and burrow into the skim creating scabs and eczema and we call them mites.
The one thing that is common for those skin parasites is that they live off the dead skin cells and the toxic debris of the skin. They do not feed on the living cells.
In this way, they are very similar to the pathogen organism of our blood (the bacteria and fungus), but unlike the bacteria, the skin parasites that I have mentioned are multicellular organisms that do not stimulate cellular cleansing. They simply feast on the dead cellular matter and the cellular toxins.
From our experience we know, where there is food, there will be the predator that feasts on it.
An abundant source of food will stimulate abundant life.
This automatically points to the fact that when the skin is vibrant and healthy, it will provide a very small food supply and it will be very unlikely that parasites will choose to invade it.
Healthy human skin is well lubricated with cholesterol and the dead skin layer is small, making it undesirable to skin parasites, and very difficult to invade.
Skin parasites like fleas and lice can survive on healthy skin because they do not burrow and live in the dead-skin layer as mites do.
Our skin is loaded
with sensory nerves and any movement on the skin will be registered
triggering the alarm for defense.
Crawling bugs will
create itchiness and frequent scratching will damage the skin.
Scratching the skin can cause open sores and skin sensitivity.
These sores can be
the door of a bacterial infection and other types of parasitic
infections that are caused by flies and their larval phases that use
our body as a vector in their larval process of development.
Mites are particularly bothersome because they burrow into the dead skin layers, feed on the dead skin and its toxins, leave their eggs there so that the colony of mites can grow indiscriminately.
This can cause scabs on the skin. Scabs will cause irritation which creates itchiness since the skin will inflame as the result of being irritated with the toxic excrement of those mites.
Mites are very small and we do not notice them until a colony is formed and itchiness appears.
This is already an advanced stage of infection.
So, what can be done about it?
For one, it is
easier to prevent the parasitic infestation than to eradicate it once
it has taken its hold.
Personal hygiene is
important and the same as with any other aspect of our health, a diet
plays a very big role as well.
By eating correctly we minimize the pollution of our body.
Our body will
produce the correct levels of cholesterol and lubricates our skin
The skin itself will be well protected by cholesterol and no thick layer of dead cells will be needed to provide any additional protection.
Now, what to do once we are infected and miserable?
Crunch into a fetal position and cry!
No, not exactly although you feel like doing just that.
Things are not that bad and can be taken care of quite easily.
Doctors are quick to reach for a toxic medicament to kill those invaders but this action will cause further damage to your skin unnecessarily.
The drug that will be recommended is most likely Ivermectin.
Ivermectin has low toxicity to human health and is reasonably safe although it is not recommended to pregnant women, so if you are a woman and pregnant and infected with mites, you are "sc****d".
Actually, I do not recommend that you reach directly for the toxic medication. Instead, start with something that will not be absorbed into your body.
It is always best to treat things locally if possible and as far as those skin parasites are concerned, this is possible and desirable.
The one thing that is common to all multicellular parasites is their need for oxygen.
Those skin parasites breathe through their skin and they have to have an access to oxygen.
We can deprive them
of oxygen by smothering them in mineral oil.
Mineral oil is not
organic and it will not be absorbed into our skin.
This is why mineral oil is used as a part of cosmetics to make the skin appear smooth. It is similar to wax o
n furniture, it polishes the skin but it also prevents the skin to access oxygen and in time forces skin adaptation by increasing the size of the skin's pores.
Since the mineral oil will suffocate the skin parasites and their eggs, no toxic poisons have to be used.
Bedu's were treating their camel's skin parasites by smearing it with crude oil. That was their main use for the crude oil until the Gringos came.
I recommend the use of Vaseline since it is denser and thicker layer can be made. This is more effective and easy to handle.
Not to make your clothes dirty, one can apply a bandage over the Vaseline and leave it there for three to five days.
Sometimes a repeated treatment is needed but my experience shows great results.
I hope that you find this information valuable and practical. If you do not find Vaseline or mineral oil, a car lubricating grease and oil will do just fine.
Love and light to us all.